In order to provide an attentive experience to all our clients, please note the following policies:
- A retainer is due to hold your booking and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- No cameras are allowed at portrait or order sessions, and phones must be on a silent setting.
- In case of rain or severe weather, the studio reserves the right to postpone the session, but for no more than two weeks.
- Sessions may be rescheduled by the client once, within 6 months of the original session date, otherwise the retainer will be forfeited.
- Due to the custom nature of portraits, exchanges or refunds will not be accepted. Order cancellations are not permitted once design work begins or files are sent into production. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Our studio accepts cash, checks, and credit card payments.
- Current pricing will apply to all reorders.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, but current pricing at time of booking is honored for one month after sessions occur.
- To make room for new clients, unordered images will be purged from our systems 30 days after your session. Ordered images will be archived in our system for one year for holiday cards and reorders.
- We respect your privacy and will never share your personal information with third parties.
- Please handle your prints with care. Any damage to a print that has left the studio, is the responsibility of the client and there will be a fee to replace it.
- We guarantee our work against fading or discoloration. If this occurs, we will gladly replace the work at no cost to you.
- Crystal Clear Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication or other purposes.
* Printing, copying, downloading or scanning images without written consent is strictly prohibited.